DB Schenker is looking for a Technical Service employee. In this position you are responsible for solving technical problems. You support the technical team during a renovation project. We are looking for someone who enjoys solving problems. You don’t mind doing physical work. You also have technical insight.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then we are looking for you!
what we offer
- € 12.00 gross per hour
- easily accessible by car or public transport
- free on weekends and a nice working atmosphere
- travel allowance from 10 km to max. 25 km
- you build up pension after 8 weeks of working
- work times from 07:00 until 15:30
who are you
You are someone who likes to solve problems. You don’t mind doing physical work. You also have a little technical insight. A degree is not necessary.
- technical understanding and dexterity
- no degree or certificate required
- you are able to do physical work
- you can work well in a team and independently
what will you do
DB Schenker is busy with a renovation. This naturally includes maintenance and repair work. You will therefore strengthen the technical team with your help and technical insight.
- doing technical maintenance and repair work
- helping the team in the refurbishment and renovation of our facilities
- solving technical problems
- help in moving equipment and materials
- working together with your colleagues
where will you work
DB Schenker offers transport solutions. This can be by road, but also by train. So your pallet can go all over the world!
- a temporary position until the end of the year, with the possibility of extension
- opportunity to gain practical technical experience
- challenging and dynamic working environment within a leading logistics company.
Looking for a temporary job? Then respond quickly! We will contact you as soon as possible.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.