This is a unique opportunity to take the first step on your professional career while working as a Registered Nurse in the Netherlands and enjoying great working environment and financial conditions.
From the moment you start with our Dutch language course to your very first step working as a nurse, we will be together, ensuring that you will have a successful development and positive experience in the Netherlands.
What are the best things about this job?
- Complete relocation package
- Attractive salary with extras
- Work and personal life balance with a 36 hour working week
- Professional development program
About the company
About the job
For the first year, you will be holding an initial position that will allow us to develop you, from learning Dutch to being a registered healthcare professional, so you are ready to work as a Registered Nurse in the Netherlands.
- Online Dutch course that can be held wherever you are. (2 months)
- In person Dutch course. (1 month)
First year job description:
In this role you are expected to assist with day-to-day activities, outlined by an established care plan, that also include the below:
- Carrying out technical nursing activities
- Planning your work effectively
- Maintaining contacts with other disciplines, informal carers, and family
After one year job description:
At this stage you will become a registered healthcare professional and will be able to work as Nurse within one of our multisector job opportunities in the Netherlands.
- EU passport
- University Nursing degree valid in EU
- Availability to learn Dutch
- Willing to move to the Netherlands
- Able to communicate in English
What we offer
- €2.250 scholarship for the 3 months Dutch course
- Housing and food coverage for the presential Dutch course
- 100% paid Dutch language course and exams
- Starting salary €2.266 – €2.650 gross per month
- 36-hour working week
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Monthly accommodation allowance for the first year
- Costs covered of the registration as a healthcare professional
- 0,19ct per km travel expenses, if applicable
- Professional and personal coach for seamless integration
- Paid flight to the Netherlands
- Pick-up at the airport
Salarisindicatie: €2266 – €2650 par mois
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.